Framboyant’s Building is made of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC)
AAC is an environmentally responsible building product.
Environmental considerations include:
• AAC is produced from one of earth’s most abundant natural materials — sand.
• The production energy consumption of AAC is a fraction of that of other masonry products.
• The thermal mass of the concrete saves energy year-round by reducing temperature swings.
• No pollutants or toxins that could affect indoor air quality are released into the finished structure.
• No waste in the building process – AAC can be crushed and recycled.